To Apply, please send a copy of your resume to:
We will review your resume and reach out to set up an interview time. Please include a valid
e-mail address and phone number.
Who we are:
Revcon Technology Group, Inc.
We are leading company in the parking access and revenue control market. We specialize in the installation and maintenance of TIBA parking equipment, parking guidance systems, and other property access solutions. We also install and service CCTV and intercom systems for parking garages, residential buildings, and commercial properties.
What we are looking for:
We are in search of a motivated, detail oriented, dependable and hardworking addition to our team. Upon initial hiring, the position is part time (24-30 hours a week) with opportunities for advancement (and full time pay) catered to your aptitudes.
What you will be doing:
You will be assisting warehouse and office staff in any activities required.
Your job will include but will not be limited to:
• Shipping and Receiving packages
• Warehouse stock maintenance and reordering
• General warehouse and office cleaning
• Delivery of parts to field techs
• General light truck maintenance
• Assistance of office staff (when possible)
During your initial days here:
We will be assessing a candidate’s skills and looking for ways to best use those skills. We are looking for someone to grow within the company. Over the first several months of a candidate’s employment, they will be evaluated on their attention to detail, willingness to learn, and drive to take pride in their work. We want candidates to excel and will help wherever we can by making learning and advancement opportunities available to you.
• Valid license with good driving record
• Ability to lift, move and or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft office
• High school education or equivalent
• Networking, access control, computer or Electrical experience a plus
Job Type: Part-time (initial)
Compensation: $13-$17/ hour